This concept rings true throughout every facet of the homes we build,
delivering homes that are intelligently designed and filled with uncompromising detail. Building homes to suit our clients needs whether they are a first-time home buyer, a busy family or empty nesters looking to downsize. Offering creative, functional and timeless designs to let you get the most of your new home.
So what exactly is the Bellefield difference…
- Engineered wide plank hardwood flooring standard throughout main floor – 9ʼ ceilings on main floor
- High end custom maple cabinetry with granite countertops
- Tray and coffered ceilings
- Large triple pane casement windows throughout
- Designer facets, shower trims and freestanding bath tubs
- Fiberglass wood grain front doors
- High quality carpet with 9lb under pad
- High efficiency furnaces, HRVʼs and air conditioners
- Flat tape ceilings throughout
The Bellefield difference is also about the things you canʼt see at first glance, the things that really matter…
- Energy Star High Efficiency qualified homes offering lower operating costs
- Double sheeted exterior walls for higher overall strength and sound deadening
- Engineered floor joist for increased floor spans and little to no bulk heads
- Thicker subfloor sheathing for greater strength and less floor bounce
- Under basement concrete slab insulation
- Higher R-value, wall and attic insulation for added energy savings
- Exterior foundation waterproofing as well as interior damp proofing system
- Oversized eavestrough down pipe for added water control
- Quality and innovative switches, plugs, dimmers and fan timers
- Pre-roof shingle underlayment for added security from water penetration
Bellefield Custom Homes works one on one with our clients to ensure the smallest of details are accounted for and nothing is overlooked. You will be amazed at how the enjoyable and exciting the process of creating your new home can be.
These items, combined with the select group of trades people we work with enable us to provide our clients with a beautiful quality home that will withstand the test of time.
Even after your Bellefield Custom Home is complete, our job isnʼt finished. We follow up with both 30 and 1 year inspections to ensure you are thoroughly satisfied with your Bellefield Custom Homes for years to come.